IBM Dublin Facility
Electrical Services and Instrumentation and Mechanical Piping & HVAC Services
Kirby was contracted to undertake the complete mechanical and electrical services fit-out of 11,000m² office space in an existing vacant office building on the IBM campus in Dublin, Ireland.
As lead services coordinator, Kirby had to ensure that all high level services were completed to the highest possible standard.
SCOPE OF WORKS
Kirby scope of works involved the installation and commissioning of all electrical and mechanical services.
The electrical systems installed by Kirby included:
- LV Distribution
- General & Emergency Lighting including DALI Controls
- General Service Power
- Mechanical Plant Service Power
- Fire Detection & Alarm
- Access Control, Intruder & CCTV
- Earthing & Bonding
- Voice & Data Distribution
The mechanical systems installed by Kirby included:
- Chilled Water
- Low Temperature Hot Water
- Supply & Extract Ventilation Distribution
- Leak Detection
- Server Room Air Conditioning
- Rain Water Harvesting
Installed mechanical plant items consisted of 6 number AHUs and the re-conditioning of 4 number existing AHUs serving 250 number Fan Coil Units.